Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Olivia Leann Duran

There's finally a girl in the mix! This post is late, but since I wasn't here to take part in welcoming Olivia into the world, I've had to collect a few photos from other people. Olivia was born on May 30th after a long and hard effort on Erin and Aaron's part. My sister was able to have a VBAC delivery after having a c-section with Owen. Erin worked really hard, and God was gracious to sustain her and keep the doctor at bay.

We're all praising God for sweet Olivia!
Proud parents, Aaron and Erin.
I think she's pretty happy, yeah? :) Delivery over and sweet baby girl in her arms.

Big brother Owen holding his baby sister.
Nannie with Olivia.
Nannie and Granddad, they love their great grandchildren!
Isn't she the cutest thing?

This is my favorite.
A month old.

No comments: