Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Elliot turns 4

Elliot really enjoyed his birthday this year. He turned 4 on June 29th. We kind of made a week of it. My mom took Mark and the boys and Owen to see the new Cars movie. They all really loved it, lots of explosions and excitement.

We also went with my sister and Owen to Jump for Joy, a bounce house place here in Wichita Falls. I pulled the prego card and just watched, but Mark was jumping and sliding with the best of them.

My grandma was up from Austin. She hadn't met Olivia yet and hadn't seen us since November. We had a great weekend swimming, eating homemade ice cream, and enjoying each others' company.

Nathanael and Pappy

Aaron, Grandma, and my Mom (Oma)




Nathanael helping Pappy and Grandma with the homemade ice cream.

Elliot trying out his camping chair.

All the boys in Elliot's new tent.

Owen wanted to get in Elliot's sleeping bag.

No comments: