Sunday, May 13, 2012

Nathanael's 3rd Birthday

This is from Nathanael's birthday way back in February.  It had been so long when I finally got on my computer to post stuff that I had given up trying to go back to this, but yesterday Nathanael told me this was his favorite birthday ever and proceeded to tell me all about it, detail by detail.  I felt bad and decided it didn't matter how late I was, I need to recognize it for the special day it was and is!
My parents brought my grandparents and Owen down.  Two of my cousins and their family and our friends the Crouches and the Curtises joined us for the celebration.



Gift time.

Owen was REALLY happy with the chainsaw. Maybe we should be afraid.

We attempted a balloon relay race.

Party animals... please take both words literally.  This wasn't a great pic.  I should have tried a group shot at the beginning instead of the end. This wasn't even the whole group, but it was as many as I could get together at one time!  I couldn't get them to look at me for anything and smile?!?!  Fat chance.  It was a little chaotic... (okay, so a lot chaotic...so what the whole party was chaotic) are you surprised with this many small children in one place?

Eight of the sixteen (as of yesterday!) great grandkids were all together which doesn't happen very often so we took a picture.

No comments: