Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Kenan's

At the beginning of May, my dad had meetings in Phoenix, AZ, and had a companion ticket to use.  Hooray for me, I got a trip to see Kenan out of the deal!  It was really good.  Mark kept the boys and I took George to visit for a quick 3 days.   It was fun to have some time with my dad on the travel side and great to have 3 days with Kenan and her family.  

The skies were beautiful and there was some really great scenery from the bird's eye view.


 Emsleigh wanted to hold George.  His floppy body was a little more than she could handle.

 One morning we got up early and left the kids sleeping with Jeremiah so we could go on a hike at a nearby Casa Grande mountain.  It was a beautiful morning.
 Some of the scenery from our hike.
Fortunately this rattle snake was dead when we came upon it, but it hadn't been that way for very long!

 Kesed and George
 I love this picture.  He's such a little cutie.
 Kesed loves to eat and she's not worried about getting dirty to do it.  I had a fabulous time watching her at meal times.  It was also her 1st birthday while I was there.  Happy Birthday Kesed!

No comments: