Monday, December 5, 2011

George Müller Hamilton


Little George was born November 12, 2011, at 3:46pm.
He weighed 8 lbs. 2 oz. and was 22 in. long.



My sister was able to be there with us. She was really helpful during labor... until she pulled out the 'gone bad' peppermint oil, and I nearly threw up all over her. Funny now, not funny then. Despite that, I truly am grateful she was there to be apart of everything.
A sweet friend from church kept the boys for us, which was so great because it allowed my family to be up at the hospital. When my dad went back to get them she had prepared little gifts for the boys to give George and me. She also make some super yummy chocolate cupcakes that I made sure to devour after the delivery.
Thanks Rishelle for your thoughtful service to our family!



No comments: