Monday, December 19, 2011

Baby Shower for George


This happened back in October, but as I was looking through some pictures, I realized I had forgotten to post them.

My sister and some special ladies who have been long time family friends hosted a shower for George and me. It was a really sweet time of prayer, yummy treats and fellowship. My good friend Anne Marie came up from Fort Worth, some of my favorite Wichita Falls people were there, my grandmother, aunt and 2 cousins-in-law.
We've were tremendously blessed!

My sister, me and my mom.
Some of the special ladies that came.

My sister had everyone write a note of encouragement or word of wisdom on these cards for me to keep. It's so special to have something to keep and remember things that others prayed for or encouraged me with.

No comments: