Thursday, January 20, 2011

Jet Lag

When I took this picture it had been exactly a week since we got here. Nate has definitely had the hardest time adjusting to the time change. You can pray that he'll sleep better!! He's been waking up wicked early. He's typically an early riser, but not this early. He's been waking up and fussing in the night too. I kind of feel like I have newborn! Part of the problem is our sleeping arrangement here. He's been sleeping on a pallet on the floor, in the same room as me or Mark, depending on who's on the couch. Needless to say, Tuesday won't be here soon enough! Thankfully, Nate will have his own room at our new place, but he'll be in a big bed, so we'll see how all that plays out. I'm so looking forward to having our own room again and being able to sleep the same bed as my husband!

This is him at about 10:30am on the couch. Just couldn't make it until lunch and nap time.

1 comment: