Friday, December 17, 2010

Graduation





Yeah, yeah... I know the last time I posted it was pictures from December 2009. I recognize that was a whole year ago. As I've had to recommit to blogging, I'm asking for a second chance (as if you have a choice!) I've decided to start afresh in December 2010 since you'd get bored trying to look through a whole year's worth of posts. (The real reason is there's no way I can catch up!)


The first thing I want to document for December 2010, is Mark's graduation. Hooray! We made it through 4 1/2 years of seminary at Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary!

My husband, the hottie masters grad.

My family was able to come down for the day to celebrate with us. We were so glad they could be there to enjoy the moment.

So happy and thankful to be done!

We were super happy that it turned out that Mark ended up graduating with his friend Brian Curtis. He and his wife, Anne Marie, are dear friends and a cherished part of our time in Fort Worth.
The ever proud graduate.
Hudson and Elliot joined us on the big day.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah, you are posting again!! we are excited to keep up with your time oversees!

Amber said...

congrats to mark! what a great accomplishment! I'm glad you're posting again too. I've missed you! (-:

Dara Steward said...

Congratulations to you all on Mark's graduation! SO glad you are posting! Love and miss you.